Final Music Video

Friday 19 March 2010

Finished Front/Back Cover

Here is the front/back cover of my DVD Album.
  • I have kept to the black/red/white theme which is consistent throughout my ancillary task
  • The use of birds was an option which came to me later in my desperate for inspiration days as I related them to liberation from the society which opposes them
  • The branches I have used also exhibit a hidden meaning: "those birds who escape the oppressive society seek the privacy of a contempt life in the trees, hence building their nests up there"... - I could have used fishes as well as they also are far away from the human society but it would be absurd to relate fishes to human beings
  • I have tried to incorporate certain sections of the abstract piece drawn as it will bring the whole ancillary task together: such as the mouth and nose of the character in the drawing
  • I have also used branches which I originally took photographs of myself but then later decided to silhouette them into red on Photoshop, therefore, I have also gained the knowledge to manipulate photographs to fit my needs and demands!

No comments:

Post a Comment