Final Music Video

Wednesday 25 November 2009

other inspirations #; unite against gun/knife crime logo

















This is something I came across when doing further research into marketing my product. Though the message which it implies differs from 'hypnotize' and is about gun&knife crime,it could be related as it contains a deep MEANING.

In terms of graphics, the simplicity of it inspired me. Ironically, red is also used which confirms that this colour is brilliant to get the target audience invovled with your produce. Like wise to my aim of preventing stereotypical characters, this advertisement also dismisses the use of actors, who in this case, most probably would have been a young black teenager.

I feel that i'll adapt this simple format, perhaps add some form of animation or extra computerized effect in order to persuad my target audience to purely concentrate on their individual interpretation of my product and message, rather than leaving room for sociey's influence over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment